Saturday, January 30, 2010

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

For the first time since I left my home state (Maine), I got to experience snow today! It's been about 4 1/2 yrs since I've even seen snow so this was a wonderful thing to wake up to this morning! Looking at the photos, it doesn't look like there's very much--it was 4 inches, I swear! The main issue we have is that we don't have the manpower or equipment here to plow or salt the roads. Add to that the fact that no one here knows how to drive in the snow and you've got a complete disaster :o)

I hopped out of bed and went straight outside to do a little snowdance! 

And I even had to get out a broom to clean off my car... needless to say, we don't even own a brush/scraper anymore! But yay for snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment