Monday, June 21, 2010

Slacker.

All right, folks. Hello, my name is Krista and I'm a Blog Slacker.
Yes, it's absolutely true! Sorry for the long absence. Inspiration has most definitely been lacking in the blog department. But I do admit that it was partially just me being lazy :)

I suppose there are a lot of things to note from the past couple of months. My wonderful bf has moved here for the summer. He was able to get an internship here and it's been fantastic to have him around again! We've had some lovely adventures as a result.

First off, my good friend, Vanessa, got married.

And I was crazy enough to take on the challenge of baking her wedding cake! Granted, I've got a tad bit of experience but it was quite the undertaking.. Came out pretty well, if I do say so myself! This photo is before the wedding topper, of course.


A couple of weeks later, we attended a Family Formal for the American Cancer Society. It was a dinner to celebrate the success of the Relay For Life event which was held a week prior.

It's always fun to get all dolled up and go out with friends!

Last weekend, we went out to the Western part of the state to visit my parents who have recently moved there. As a family, we went on a hike to see these beautiful waterfalls

We had a great time out there. My grandparents made the trip up from Florida to be there as well.

And other than that, it's been work as usual and the beach whenever possible! This shot is from earlier today. Ahhh, refreshing!


Anyone else out there in Blogland having a busy summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment