Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Multimedia message

::Please forgive the awful phone quality photos. My digital camera bit the dust::
Just a few of my latest creations. I haven't been doing quite as much beading lately but thought I'd share some of the latest. The local store carrying my pieces sticks to the blues, greens, and earth tones (colors of the ocean). Since I live in a tourism oriented beach community, those are the ones that sell the best. I end up making a TON in those colors..
The orange and pink ones are just fun for summer and give me some variety of inspiration :o)
Sundays and Mondays are my days off from work. I spent both days working on my albums. More specifically the art cards and corresponding research I've done. I'll have to share some photos of those at some point--but I don't want to bore you with all of the uninteresting details.

No comments:

Post a Comment