Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Fabulous Fabrics!



I found out about this 'Continent Swap' set up by JoJo over at A Bit of This and a Bit of That. A number of us signed up to be a part of this fabric swap and she set us up in groups of 4 people. The goal was to choose a traditional and a modern fabric from your country or a country of your choice. 

I had an excellent group of women to work with and we had a great time exchanging some gorgeous fabrics. We're all from North America but we all chose very different patterns! Here are all of the packages I received (including the one I sent):
Cranberry-esque from Massachusetts
Gorgeous Greens from Toronto
Perfect Prints from ChinaTown, Boston (not sure why it's loading upside down!)
And my picks from Naples, FL

Thanks to Jojo for putting this swap together! I can't wait to participate again :o)

1 comment:

  1. wow, you got some lovely fabrics, I am so glad yu got a great group,
    jo

    ReplyDelete