Monday, March 22, 2010

There's No Place Like Home!

I'm so glad to finally be home! The travelling has been wonderful--lots of work any play. But it's just exhausting to be on the road all the time and in several different beds. I didn't realize how cozy my OWN bed felt :)

I know I already shared the photos and experiences from New York. From there, I was home for 3 days then headed up to Washington DC for another work trip. Here are a couple of shots from that trip:
Lots of old cobblestone type streets, lampposts and carved stone buildings!

The view of Washington Monument from our hotel room at night. 

Well, after a weekend in the Capital I headed out the very next morning for my trip to Florida. It was so great to see my honey (it's been about 3 months since he was here), his family, and my grandparents! So a few more pics to share from our wonderful trip :)
Yup, I love that guy <3
My beloved Nana and Papa 

We spent half of the time on the road and had a fantastic time!

All right everyone, that's the round up of photos from my latest travels. Next time I'll share the wonderful fabrics I received from a recent 'Continent Swap' I enjoyed taking part in! 

It's good to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment